Home Learning – Technical Support
1. How to access online work
a. Accessing Google Classroom and other services:
b. Accessing Google Classroom and other services, using Google:
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click on SIGN IN in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
3. Type in your child’s Google Email address & click “next.”
4. Type in your PASSWORD & click “next.”
5. Now you should see that you are signed in to your Google Apps for Education account!
2. Accessing Google Classroom on a mobile device:
We are aware that many children access the work on mobile devices.
Whether you are using iOS or Android devices, it is recommended that you download the Google Classroom App from Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store. These apps are free.
The children will mostly complete work in Google Docs and Google Slides. These apps are also available for download and are free.
For Android devices, you will need to add your child’s school email address to the device to ensure access to the Classroom app. For steps how to do this, please click on the link below
3. Having trouble editing the work:
All of the work that teachers post is accessible on all devices. However, mobile devices do behave slightly differently than a desktop, laptop or even a Chromebook.
Therefore, the teachers aim to only upload, where possible, Google Docs and Google Slides for editing as it will be easier to edit these files on various devices.
If a teacher has uploaded a PDF, it can only be viewed. Children can then complete the work on a sheet of paper at home.
4. Further support:
If you require any further support or have any questions, please email it to technicalsupport@raynhamprima